👋🏽 Hi there
🏆 Your Objective
💡 Manage & Grow a team of worldclass Engineers
🥷🏽 How you'll help us achieve it
Day-to-day, you will be working as a core member of the product/engineering team as well as closely with stakeholders across customer success and sales teams.
- Responsible for developing system architecture, and overseeing the implementation of the technical roadmap, including feature deployment, and ensuring the stability of the business’s core platforms.
- Work closely with the product development team to identify and align on prioritised initiatives and ensure timely delivery of the same.
- Ensure excellence in all engineering disciplines inclusive of data processing, quality assurance, application development, analytics, algorithms, and data warehousing.
- Provide technical guidance and direction, as well as hands-on resource and project management, for all software development activities implemented by the Android, iOS, Web, DevOps & QA teams.
- Drive Key Performance Indicators across all areas of the Engineering function to ensure that all projects are delivered on cost and on time to the highest quality standards.
- Ensure that engineering strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets and which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market.
- Create and implement best practice engineering vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance.
- Provide leadership to departments under control and coach, mentor and develop direct reports and manage a high performing team that delivers continuous improvement, added value and cost reductions.
- Responsible for developing the appropriate organisational structure, resource plans and culture to support the business objectives and customer deliverables
- Evaluate the technical challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities.